Sports Camp (10 weeks of Summer Camp)
Evolution Sports Academy includes daily exposure to archery, soccer, volleyball, basketball, arts & crafts, and fun pool activities including introductory swimming, water polo, and fun relay races. We have only full week camp Monday- Friday 9:00am-4:00pm as an option. We offer pizza lunch for purchase on Friday. We will not be offering extended stay or early drop-off in the summer of 2021.
- Week 1: June 7th – June 11th (Sold Out)
- Week 2: June 14th – June 18th (Sold Out)
- Week 3: June 21st – June 25th (Sold Out)
- Week 4: June 28th – July 2nd (Sold Out)
- Week 5: July 5th – July 9th (Sold Out)
- Week 6: July 12th – July 16th (Sold Out)
- Week 7: July 19th – July 23rd (Sold Out)
- Week 8: July 26th – July 30th (Sold Out)
- Week 9: Aug 2nd – Aug 6th (Sold Out)
- Week 10: Aug 9th – Aug 13th (Sold Out)
The camp starts daily at the Hidden Trail Park and campers spend the morning going through our daily activities. The campers will then head down to the Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis & Swim Club for pool activities & lunch. Campers will enjoy pool activities as well as lunch at the Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis & Swim Club. This is also where half-day campers are picked up. Campers will head back up to the park at 1:30 pm and will finish the day at Hidden Trail Park.
Hidden Trail Park (Park)
Corner of Hidden Trail and Stageline in Laguna Hills
Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis Club (Pool)
25281 Empty Saddle Drive. Laguna Hills, CA 92653
We will make exceptions for any Covid-19 State of CA. update that affects the ways camps may operate.
About Sports Camp
Evolution Sports Academy will be offered for 8 weeks over the summer months. The Sports Camps are tailored for ages 5 – 12 and we offer a full week camp schedule. We also offer full-day drop-in rates (a minimum of 2 days per week).
Drop off: 9:00 AM
Pick up: 4:00 PM
• Additional camp t-shirt ($12.00)
• Swim goggles ($13.99)
Camp pricing is inclusive of the following:
- Camp t-shirt
- All daily activities
Camp activities include:
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Sports
- Swimming and more…
What is Deepwater Splashball? Deepwater Splashball is an opportunity for kids ages 5 – 12 (in general) to learn the basics of water polo. Splashball offers children a fun, healthy activity that promotes fitness, teamwork and water safety. We offer this learning experience at our partner location Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis & Swim (25281 Empty Saddle Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653). Deepwater Splashball will allow participants to learn about the “eggbeater” kick, which is the kick primarily used in water polo. Participants will also learn to dribble, pass, shoot and play in a team environment.
The sessions are one hour. We provide Splashball water polo balls, water polo goals, water polo caps and flotation vests (when needed). You provide the swimsuit.
Things to Remember
• Lunch will be offered Fridays for $8.00. Lunch may be purchased at registration.
• Pack a snack! We will be taking a daily snack break mid-morning.
• Sunscreen is a must! If you want our staff to assist your child with sunscreen, make sure to purchase the spray-on type and please bring it to camp in a clear ziplock bag with your child’s name clearly labeled on the bag.
• Pack swimwear! We swim from 12:00 – 1:00 pm so make sure that your child packs a swimsuit and towel.
• Pack a hat! Any hat will work. The most important thing is that it protects from the sun.
• We believe that safety is always the first priority and keeping your child hydrated throughout the week of camp is a safety precaution we do not overlook. Please send your child to camp with a water bottle. We will provide water!
• Pack any medication, including but not limited to EPI pens, insulin, and asthma medication in a clear ziplock bag with your child’s name on it. Please hand this to the counselor checking your child in at camp.
• In 2021, we will not be offering early drop-off or late pick-up. You may drop-off by 8:30 am and must pick up by 4:30 pm. If you are running late for any reason, you must notify our administrative office so that we can communicate with our camp staff.
• What’s the passcode? Anyone picking up a camper must know the passcode. You will detail this word when registering. Please make sure that anyone picking up a camper has access to the passcode. You, or anyone picking up your child, will be asked to provide the password when picking a camper up.
• Have your child wear closed-toe shoes to camp.
A day in the life of a camper