CLOSED FOR THE SEASON (Registration Opens 2/1/2023)
Evolution Sports Academy includes daily exposure to archery, soccer, volleyball, basketball, arts & crafts, and fun pool activities including introductory swimming, water polo, and fun relay races. We offer full week camp Monday- Friday 9:00am-4:00pm as an option. We offer pizza lunch for purchase on Friday. We will not be offering extended stay or early drop-off in the summer of 2022.
If your child tests positive for Covid19, please do not attend camp. We will refund your tuition fee -5% for processing fees. We cannot offer another week at this time because the camp is currently sold out.
The camp starts daily at the Hidden Trail Park and campers spend the morning going through our daily activities. The campers will then head down to the Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis & Swim Club for pool activities & lunch. Campers will enjoy pool activities as well as lunch at the Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis & Swim Club. This is also where half-day campers are picked up. Campers will head back up to the park at 1:30 pm and will finish the day at Hidden Trail Park.
Hidden Trail Park (Park)
Corner of Hidden Trail and Stageline in Laguna Hills
Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis Club (Pool)
25281 Empty Saddle Drive. Laguna Hills, CA 92653
About Sports Camp
Evolution Sports Academy will be offered for 10 weeks over the summer months. The Sports Camps are tailored for ages 5 – 12 and we offer a full week camp schedule.
Drop off: 9:00 AM
Pick up: 4:00 PM
• Additional camp t-shirt ($12.00)
• Swim goggles ($15.00)
Camp pricing is inclusive of the following:
- Camp t-shirt
- All daily activities
Camp activities include:
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Sports
- Swimming and more…
Things to Remember
• Lunch will be offered Fridays for $8.00. Lunch may be purchased at registration.
• Pack a snack! We will be taking a daily snack break mid-morning.
• Sunscreen is a must! If you want our staff to assist your child with sunscreen, make sure to purchase the spray-on type and please bring it to camp in a clear Ziplock bag with your child’s name clearly labeled on the bag.
• Pack swimwear! We swim from 12:00 – 1:00 pm so make sure that your child packs a swimsuit and towel.
• Pack a hat! Any hat will work. The most important thing is that it protects from the sun.
• We believe that safety is always the first priority and keeping your child hydrated throughout the week of camp is a safety precaution we do not overlook. Please send your child to camp with a water bottle. We will provide water!
• Pack any medication, including but not limited to EPI pens, insulin, and asthma medication in a clear Ziplock bag with your child’s name on it. Please hand this to the counselor checking your child in at camp.
• In 2022, we will not be offering early drop-off or late pick-up. You may drop-off by 8:30 am and must pick up by 4:30 pm. If you are running late for any reason, you must notify our administrative office so that we can communicate with our camp staff.
• What’s the passcode? Anyone picking up a camper must know the passcode. You will detail this word when registering. Please make sure that anyone picking up a camper has access to the passcode. You, or anyone picking up your child, will be asked to provide the password when picking a camper up.
• Have your child wear closed-toe shoes to camp.
A day in the life of a camper