Intro to Evo is a fun, precompetitive swim team where coaches work with your children to master the four major swim strokes. This program is offered to students ages five and up who have a working knowledge of freestyle, backstroke, and breaststroke. The Intro to Evo program is offered at both of our indoor, year-round locations.
- This program meets Monday-Thursday, Saturday* and Sunday* for 45-minute practices. Students can attend 1x or 2x per week, where you choose the day(s) and location that is most convenient to you. See the Schedule below for each location.
- The Intro to Evo program is a year-round program and parents can choose to start this program at any point in the season. The program is month-to-month so you can start and end the program at your convenience.
- We offer “Splash & Dash” swim meets throughout the year. These swim meets are recognized as “recitals” for precompetitive swimmers.
- Swimmers who are promoted to Intro to Evo 2 are ready to participate on a competitive swim team. A family can choose to continue swimming in this program or transition to Evolution Racing Club, our competitive swim team.
Our coaches are trained and certified in our Intro to Evo course curriculum. Depending on the number of students in the class, we will have 1 or 2 coaches.
- Each swimmer must have goggles, fins, and a kickboard
- Swimmers with long hair or hair that goes past the eye line, must wear a swim cap to keep the hair out of the eyes.
- Boys must wear “jammer” or “brief” swimsuits and girls must wear one-piece swimsuits. We do not allow board shorts for boys or two-piece swimsuits for girls. We sell Arena branded Intro to EVO swimsuits.
- Mon-Thur: 7:15pm-8:00pm
- Fri: 6:45pm-7:30pm
- Sat-Sun: 8:00am-8:45am & 1:30pm-2:15pm
Rancho Mission Viejo
- Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 7:15-8:00pm
- Sunday 8:00-8:45am and 1:30-2:15pm