Why Evolution Swim?
- Guaranteed and consistent weekly hours
- We train all team members in-house and take pride in strongly preparing everyone to be successful in their roles within the company
- Unique incentive program where you can redeem points for local experiences and gift cards to over 150 retailers
- Frequent team bonding events
- Quarterly training where you can continue to develop your skillset
- Ample opportunities for promotion and pay increases within the company
- Your children can learn to swim for free in our program!
- Work locations in five beautiful south orange county cities – Mission Viejo (indoor), Rancho Mission Viejo, (indoor/outdoor), Laguna Hills (outdoor), Aliso Viejo (outdoor), and Ladera Ranch (outdoor)
- Additional Benefits: Health Insurance (Full-Time 30+ hours), 401k with 4% Matching, 20% Pro-Shop discount. At Evolution Swim Academy, we look to hire energetic, engaging, and enthusiastic people to fulfill the various positions that we have available.
As we expand our operations, we are consistently looking to hire new instructors, counselors, coaches, and administrative personnel. Our hiring process is thorough and includes the following:
- All employees must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Face-to-face personality interview (all positions)
- Classroom training (all positions)
- In-water training (instructors only)
- Final competency test (administrative and instructors)
- All new hires must provide proof of valid CPR/First Aid prior to the completion of training
We feel that our most successful team members are those that embody our Core Values.
- Bring value to our clients
- Bring Energy, Passion and Always Engage
- Be fun and be a little weird
- Promote teamwork
- Be honest
If you are interested in joining our team and you enjoy working with children, please fill out the application for the role(s) you are interested in, and attach your resume. We will respond within 48 hours of submission.