Spring Swim Team:
The Spring Swim Team starts on April 11 and ends on June 2, 2022. The Spring Swim Team does not include volunteer hours or fundraising but does include optional swim meet participation.
Swimmers must have goggles, fins, kickboards, and water bottles at each practice. If you do not own a kickboard or fins, you may purchase these items at Evolution Swim Academy Mission Viejo (23854 Via Fabricante Unit G4 Mission Viejo, CA 92691).
- Workouts Monday – Thursday
- 45 minutes practice
- Includes Evolution Racing Club & USA Swimming registrations
- Swim cap & Team t-shirt
- Must be 5 years + to participate
- Swimmer must have working knowledge of freestyle and backstroke
- Equipment needed – fins and a kick board
*Ladera Ranch: 3:00pm-3:45pm (Avendale Clubhouse Pool. 1 Daisy St. N. Ladera Ranch, CA 92694)
- *Must be a resident of Ladera Ranch to swim at this site.
*Nellie Gail Ranch: 3:30pm-4:15pm (25281 Empty Saddle Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653)
- *Open to residents of all local communities