Evolution Sports Academy includes daily exposure to archery, soccer, volleyball, basketball, arts & crafts, and fun pool activities including introductory swimming, water polo, and fun relay races. We have full & half-day options as well as drop-in rates for 2-days per week or more. We offer lunch for purchase and a set lunch menu for each day as well as extended camp hours for families needing to drop-off before 8:30 am and pick up after 4:30 pm.
Hidden Trail Park (Park)
Corner of Hidden Trail and Stageline in Laguna Hills
The camp starts daily at the Hidden Trail Park and campers spend the morning going through our daily activities. The campers will then head down to the Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis & Swim Club for pool activities & lunch.
Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis Club (Pool)
25281 Empty Saddle Drive. Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Campers will enjoy pool activities as well as lunch at the Nellie Gail Ranch Tennis & Swim Club. This is also where half-day campers are picked up. Campers will head back up to the park at 1:30 pm and will finish the day at Hidden Trail Park.
The week of July 1st is pro-rated in observance of the 4th of July holiday. There will be NO CAMP on Thursday, July 4th. Drop-in days are offered but you must register for at least 2 full days of camp per week to qualify. There are no cancellations or refunds inside of 30 days from the start of the camp week that you have registered for.
We offer lunch on-site. Our campers will choose between a hamburger, cheeseburger or quesadilla, Monday-Thursday, and Friday will be designated pizza day. Please make your selection upon registering for camp and meals are offered at $7.00 per meal. Meals will also include a choice of chips and a drink.
About Sports Camp
Evolution Sports Academy will be offered for 10 weeks over the summer months. The Sports Camps are tailored for ages 5 – 12 and we offer both a half-day and full-day camp schedule. We also offer full-day drop-in rates (a minimum of 2 days per week).
Drop off: 9:00 AM
Pick up: 4:00 PM
Drop off: 9:00 AM
Pick up: 1:00 PM
*The 4th of July week is pro-rated and price set to reflect
**Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:30 AM and picked up as late as 4:30 PM without accruing extended camp care fees
Extended camp care hours:
Evolution Sports Academy does offer extended camp hours. Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:00 AM and picked up as late as 5:30 PM. You can pre-pay for extended camp hours during registration. There is a $5.00/day rate for AM hours and $10.00/day rate for PM hours.
• Additional camp t-shirt ($10.00)
• Swim goggles ($12.00)
• Early drop-off 8:00AM ($5.00)
• After-hour care ($10.00)
Camp pricing is inclusive of the following:
- Camp t-shirt
- Evolution Swim Academy synch bag
- All daily activities
Camp activities include:
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Sports
Things to Remember
• Lunch will be offered Monday – Friday at a rate of $7.00/day. Lunch may be purchased at registration.
• Pack a snack! We will be taking a daily snack break mid-morning.
• Sunscreen is a must! If you want our staff to assist your child with sunscreen, make sure to purchase the spray-on type and please bring it to camp in a clear ziplock bag with your child’s name clearly labeled on the bag.
• Pack swimwear! We swim from 12:00 – 1:00 pm so make sure that your child packs a swimsuit and towel.
• Pack a hat! Any hat will work. The most important thing is that it protects from the sun.
• We believe that safety is always the first priority and keeping your child hydrated throughout the week of camp is a safety precaution we do not overlook. Please send your child to camp with a water bottle. We will provide water!
• Pack any medication, including but not limited to EPI pens, insulin and asthma medication in a clear ziplock bag with your child’s name on it. Please hand this to the counselor checking your child in at camp.
• We do offer extended camp care hours. Most families requesting this service do so at registration. If your plans have changed and you need extended camp care service after you have registered, please call 949-388-4545 and let us know. Our on-sight camp staff cannot take verbal directions for this service. You must call our office.
• What’s the passcode? Anyone picking up a camper must know the passcode. You will detail this word when registering. Please make sure that anyone picking up a camper has access to the passcode. You, or anyone picking up your child, will be asked to provide the password when picking a camper up.
• Have your child wear closed toe shoes to camp.