Evolution Swim Academy offers perpetual lessons and we bill on a month-to-month basis.
1. Monthly payments will be accepted via automatic monthly withdrawal from your bank checking account or Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card.
2. Payments will be recurring and will be processed on the 25th of every month for the following month.
3. You must notify us if you plan to leave the Swim Academy at least 30 days before your final lesson. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. No tuition refunds once payments have been processed.
5. Multi-student discount, 5% for 2nd student and 10% discount for 3rd student. 20% discount for 2nd lesson per week, per student.
6. When you register as a new member at Evolution Swim Academy, you will also pay a yearly per-student registration fee ($25.00 per student and not to exceed $75.00 per family per year). You will also receive a free Evolution Swim Academy synch bag, swim cap and child swim diaper (Parent & Me lessons only).
7. The yearly registration fee will be added to the tuition during your enrollment anniversary month.
Parent and Me (Water Bugs I & Water Bugs II)
Safety Group Lessons (Starfish 2 – 4)
Stroke Group Lessons (Goldfish, Seahorse, Sea Lion, Stingray, Dolphin)
Semi-Private Lessons (Starfish 1)
Accelerator Lessons: 1:1 ratio (student/instructor). The Accelerator Course is for students needing to acclimate to semi-private lessons, group lessons or Parent & Me lessons in a private lesson format. The Accelerator Course is designed to get the most timid and fearful of students to participate in lessons quickly. Students will participate in 15 minute lessons, for 5 consecutive days, with the objective of overall comfort in and under the water.
Private Lessons *
Private lessons: 1:1 ratio (student/instructor). If you feel that your child will be better off in private lessons, please let us know. This is never required but is an option.