Fall Swim Team:
The Fall Swim Team starts on August 16th and ends on November 4th (12-week program). The Fall Swim Team does not include volunteer hours or fundraising but does include optional swim meet participation.
Swimmers must have goggles, fins, kickboards, and water bottles at each practice. If you do not own a kickboard or fins, you may purchase these items at Evolution Swim Academy Mission Viejo (23854 Via Fabricante Unit G4 Mission Viejo, CA 92691).
- Workouts Monday – Thursday
- 45 minutes practice
- Includes GSC & USA Swimming registrations
- Swim cap & Team t-shirt
- Must be 5 years + to participate
- Swimmer must have working knowledge of freestyle and backstroke
- Equipment needed – fins and a kick board
*Ladera Ranch: 5:30pm-6:15pm (Avendale Clubhouse Pool. 1 Daisy St. N. Ladera Ranch, CA 92694)
- *Must be a resident of Ladera Ranch to swim at this site.
*Nellie Gail Ranch: 3:30pm-4:15pm (25281 Empty Saddle Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653)
- *Open to residents of all local communities