SWIM PARTIES ARE CANCELLED THROUGH SEPT. 30, 2020
If you want to party, we have the venue and staff to make it the most memorable party yet. Evolution Swim Academy will put together an experience that your child will cherish for a lifetime. We will take care of the setup and the cleanup so that all you have to do is entertain your guests at our state of the art, air and water temperature-controlled swim center. Evolution Swim Academy parties can accommodate up to 24 guests (children) and are coordinated by one of our party coordinator’s.
Our party package includes:
- A coordinator who will assist you with all of the details leading up to your party
- Two hours of exclusive access to our facility
- One party host
- One CPR & First Aid certified pool deck monitor
- Cupcakes and beverages for up to 24 children
- “Under the sea” themed balloons and decorations
- Forks, napkins, cups, plates and table coverings
- Surround sound system playing family-friendly music throughout the facility
Why Evolution Swim Academy?
Evolution Swim parties offer our guests an opportunity to have a “swim” party on a year-round basis. Swim parties are unique, safe, fun and a great way to entertain guests while celebrating a special occasion. From birthday parties to end of school parties, nothing says “let’s party” like a pool party!
Book your next “swim” party at Evolution Swim Academy on our online parent portal. Booking a party is easy and if you require live assistance, please call and one of our associates will be happy to assist.
When booking a birthday party, please consider the following:
- A non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit of $250.00 is required to reserve a party. The remaining balance is due one week before the event.
- For safety purposes, we require at least one adult to be in the water with each child who cannot swim independently.
- Although we do allow for additional decorations, we do not allow our customers to hang decorations of any kind on our walls.
- Setup for the party may start up to a ½ hour before the start of your party.
- We require that each child have a waiver release form on file before attending a party. Waiver forms will be made available to the host of the party and it is the responsibility of the host to send them out to guests. Guests may bring the waiver release form to the party and hand it in to our party host.