Summer Swim Team
12 week summer swim team. Starts April 29th ends July 18th
Swimmers must have goggles, fins, kickboard and water bottle at each practice. If you do not own a kickboard or fins, you may purchase these items at Evolution Swim Academy Mission Viejo (23854 Via Fabricante Unit G4 Mission Viejo, CA 92691).
Swimmers need to be at least 5 years of age. The swim test will require swimmers to swim 1 lap of uninterrupted freestyle and 1 lap of uninterrupted backstroke. Knowing how to swim breaststroke and butterfly are recommended but not required to participate. If a swimmer is in the Intro to Gators program, he/she does not need to participate in a swim test.
- Workout opportunities Monday-Thursday.
- Team swimsuit, swim cap and team t-shirt.
- All practices.
- Summer swim meets.
Price does not include:
- ($20.00 registration fee paid to Southern California Swimming)
*Ladera Ranch: Avendale Clubhouse Pool. 1 Daisy St. N. Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
- Practice is offered Mon-Thur from 10:30 – 11:30 am
- *Must be a resident of Ladera Ranch to swim at this site.
Nellie Gail Ranch: 25281 Empty Saddle Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Practice is offered Mon-Thurs from 10:30 – 11:30 am
Santa Margarita Catholic High School
- Practice is offered Mon-Thur from 10:00 – 11:00 am
Summer Swim Meets:
- Gators Swim Club Intrasquad – 6/19 at Ladera Ranch 3:00 pm warm ups.
- SET – 6/27 at Ladera Ranch 3:00 pm warm ups.
- Lifetime – 7/2 @ Ladera Ranch 3:00 pm warm ups.
- Coto – 7/11 @ Coto de Caza tbd