About the Program
FAMILY SWIM is a complimentary service offered to all current Evolution Swim Academy students and their families. We encourage students to practice their skills and what better place to do it than Evolution Swim Academy Mission Viejo.
We will be hosting Family Swim evenings throughout the year and will announce family swim events one month prior to the event taking place. Family Swim is complementary to currently enrolled students and guests will pay $10.00 per person. Adults that accompany a minor do not have to pay the $10.00 fee (maximum 2 adults, up to 4 children). We do require families to reserve their space which helps us with proper staffing for the event.
How to Register
- Log in to your online account.
- Once logged in, on the left-hand side click on the “Classes” tab,
- Select your day from the drop-down menu.
- Under the “Level” drop-down menu select “Family Swim,”
- Click on “Submit Request.”
- On the following screen, you will select the student (s) and select the date you would like to attend under the “start date” menu.
- You do not need to select an end date as the registration is only good for the 1 day you select.
- All siblings that participate must have a profile on your account. If a sibling does not have a profile, create one before you submit your request.
- In the notes section, let us know how many adults we can expect.
Events: At this time, there are no Family Swim events available