Evolution Sports Academy has reinvented itself to now include a more “team” friendly environment where participants will learn the value of teamwork. We now include an arts & crafts hour, fun and exciting pool activities including introductory swimming, introductory water polo and fun relay races. Half-day Sports Academy participants will now end at 1:00 pm and you have the option to purchase lunch five days per week. We will also have morning and afternoon extended camp hours.
• Nellie Gail Ranch
A camp t-shirt is included in the tuition for the 1st week of camp. The week of July 2nd is pro-rated in observance of the 4th of July holiday. There will be NO CAMP on Wednesday, July 4th. If you register for multiple weeks, you may purchase an additional t-shirt for $10.00 for subsequent weeks. Drop-in days are offered but you must register for a full-day camp as half-day options are not available for drop-in. To be eligible for drop-in, you must register for a minimum of two days in the same week.
Our lunch menu has changed from last year and this summer, we will be grilling on-site. Our campers will choose between a hamburger, cheeseburger or quesadilla, Monday-Thursday, and Friday will be designated pizza day. Please make your selection upon registering for camp and meals are offered at $6.00 per camper. Meals will also include a choice of chips and a drink.
*There are no cancellations or refunds inside of 30 days from the start of the camp week that you have registered for.
About Sports Camp
Evolution Sports Academy will be offered for 10 weeks over the summer months. The Sports Camps are tailored for ages 5 – 12 and we offer both a half-day and full-day camp schedule. We also offer full-day drop-in rates (minimum 2 days per week).
Sports Camp weeks:
Drop off: 9:00 AM
Pick up: 4:00 PM**
Drop off: 9:00 AM**
Pick up: 1:00 PM
**Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:30 AM and picked up as late as 4:30 PM without accruing extended camp care fees.
Extended camp care hours:
Evolution Sports Academy does offer extended camp hours. Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:00 AM and picked up as late as 5:30 PM. You can pre-pay for extended camp hours during registration or pay the week of the camp. There is a $5.00/day rate for AM hours and $10.00/day rate for PM hours.
• Additional camp t-shirt ($10.00)
• Swim goggles ($12.00)
• Early drop-off 8:00AM ($5.00)
• After-hour care ($10.00)
• Lunch can be pre-purchased at registration for a rate of $8.00/day
• Lunch ordered day of will carry a cost of $10.00/day
Sports Camp care package
Once you confirm your registration, we will package up all of your items ordered, and those that we include in your registration, and mail them to you. We know that our campers love to receive something in the mail so we look forward to their excitement when they receive their care package from Evolution Sports Academy. Expect to receive your child’s care package at least 1 week before your child’s week of camp. If your order prohibits us from mailing it, we will have it ready on your first day of camp.
Camp pricing is inclusive of the following:
• A camp t-shirt during the first registered week of camp. If your child is registered for multiple weeks of camp, he / she will only receive a t-shirt during the first week. Additional t-shirts can be purchased for $10.00 at registration.
• Lunch is offered Monday – Friday at $6.00/day (full-day campers only)
• All of the activities that Evolution Sports Academy promotes
Things to Remember
• Lunch will be offered Monday – Friday at a rate of $6.00/day. Lunch may be purchased at registration. If you purchase lunch the day of, the rate is $8.00.
• Pack a snack! We will be taking a daily snack break mid-morning.
• Sunscreen is a must! If you want our staff to assist your child with sunscreen, make sure to purchase the spray-on type and please bring it to camp in a clear ziplock bag with your child’s name clearly labeled on the bag.
• Pack swimwear! We swim from 12:00 – 1:00pm so make sure that your child packs a swimsuit and towel.
• Pack a hat! Any hat will work. The most important thing is that it protects from the sun.
• We believe that safety is always a first priority and keeping your child hydrated throughout the week of camp is a safety precaution we do not overlook. Please send your child to camp with a water bottle. We will provide the water!
• Pack any medication, including but not limited to EPI pens, insulin and asthma medication in a clear ziplock back with your child’s name on it. Please hand this to the counselor checking your child in at camp.
• We do offer extended camp care hours. Most families requesting this service do so at registration. If your plans have changed and you need extended camp care service after you have registered, please call 949-388-4545 and let us know. Our camp staff cannot take verbal directions for this service. You must call our office.
• What’s the passcode? Anyone picking up a camper must know the passcode. You will detail this word when registering. Please make sure that anyone picking up a child has access to the passcode. You will be asked when picking up!
• Have your child wear closed toe shoes to camp.